If you definitely feel for the 1970s' J-style vibe but you would rather take away from strictly sounding "MarcusMiller-ish", expect this bass to give you a shade of difference. Superb grainy transparencey, punchy low-B ultra-definition and complex harmonic richness is what it will treat you to. Actually, it sounds as tight as the baddest-ass 70s "J" would, and color-rich in the way of a great Vintage 60s one!
- Northern Ash body
- Maple neck in 3 pieces for stability and sharp responsiveness
- Kingwood fretboard with true Mother of Pearl dots, and wider dot at 12th fret surrounded by a sterling silver ring.
- MAMA/Wood&Tronics custom "Special Jazz" pickups
- Glockenklang 2-band circuit
- Active/Passive toggle switch
- High quality, anti-scratch glassy pickguard
Please let us know if you feel like receiving a video clip for this bass, and we will provide.
Comes with a highly protective Wood&Tronics original gig bag.
The instrument has never been played on a live and it has been played just a few times - it is in MINT condition.
Deal Price: 1490.00 €.
Please email your interest to: email@example.com